Employees of restaurants, tourism institutions, hotels, caterings companies and other recreational facilities are encouraged to apply. Also, job seekers wishing to join the industry are encouraged apply.
Upon completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the environment Impact of Tourism
- Understand the role of management in the development of recreational resources
- Know the scope of catering operation
- Understand accommodation operation within a hospitality organization
- Understand the importance of communication in an organization.
- Understand the environment in which business travel functions
- Understand theories of planning and fundamentals of tourism planning
- Understand the relationship between recreation and park management and tourism
This program is an open entry program, this is a foundation level qualification meant to upskill professionals and equip job seekers.
The course fee is comprised of USD $50 which is the college registration fee and USD $250 which is the tuition fee. The tuition fee can be paid in full or in instalments.
Click the apply now link below to begin your application and registration.